State standard of inductance unit of in the frequency range up to 1 MHz
Reproduction of unit, maintaining and transferring the size of the unit of inductance in the frequency range up to 1 MHz
• The reference values for the reproduction of the unit of inductance are 10 mH and 100 mH.
• The inductor unit is reproduced at AC frequency of 1 kHz.
• The standard provides reproduction of unit with an average square deviation of the measurement result not exceeding 2 • 10-6
for 10 independent measurements.
• The non-excluded systematic error does not exceed 5 • 10-6
• Extended uncertainty 20 • 10-6
. The projected value of the instability for the year is 1.5 • 10-5
• Reproduction and maintaining of unit inductance to subordinate standards and working measuring instruments in accordance with the state verification chain;
• Implementation of metrological control in the measurement of inductance in industries such as radio communication, electronics and microelectronics, radio engineering, machine building and power engineering industry.
Location: Reference Center, Astana
Back to the list