State standard of alternating current force unit from 1 to 100 mA in a range of frequencies from 20 Hz to 100 kHz
The standard reproduces, stores and transfers the force unit size of a variable electric current from 1 to 100 mA in a range of frequencies from 20 Hz to 100 kHz.
The state standard is applied for:
- Periodic researches for the purpose of definition of safety of its metrological parameters;
- To transfer of the unit size to subordinated measuring system;
- Researches for the purpose of its perfection.
- Reproduction range of variable electric current force 1 ÷ 100 mA in a range of frequencies from 20 Hz to 100 kHz;
- Reproduction of unit with an average quadratic deviation of measurements results (S ∑), in a range from 1 to 100 мА does not exceed 5•10-6 ÷ 1•10-4 at 10 independent supervisions;
- Not excluded regular error does not exceed 2•10-5 ÷ 3•10-4 depending on current and frequency force values;
- The expanded uncertainty makes 2.5•10-5 ÷ 4•10-4.
Location: Reference Center, Astana
Back to the list