State primary standard of a constant electric current force unit in a range from 1•10-15 to 1•10-9 А
The standard is assigned for reproduction, storage and transfer of the constant electric current force unit size in a range 1•10-15
The state standard is applied for:
- Periodic researches for the purpose of definition of safety of its metrological parameters;
- To transfer of the unit size to subordinated measuring system;
- Researches for the purpose of its perfection.
- Reproduction range of the constant electric current force is 1•10-15 ÷ 1•10-9 A;
- Reproduction of unit with an average quadratic deviation of measurements result (S ∑), does not exceed 2•10-4 ÷ 1•10-2 at 20 independent supervisions;
- Not excluded regular error does not exceed 5•10-4 ÷ 25•10-3;
- The expanded uncertainty makes 1.08•10-3 ÷5.4•10-2.
Location: Reference Center, Astana
Back to the list