№KZ.01.01.00043-2007 in the register of the SSM of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Operated since 2003.
Composition of the standard:
- Bridge comparator model MI 6000V, produced by Measurements International Limited, Canada;
- The voltage source of direct current is 1000B;
- Multimeter of the model Agilent 3458A;
- A set of unique electrical resistance measures of the type P4023, P4033, P4030, P4085-M1, with nominal values of 1 MΩ, 10 MΩ, 100 MΩ, 1 GΩ, 10 GΩ, 100 GΩ and 1 MΩ, accuracy class 0.005;
- Thermostat air Guildline 5031.
- Range of measurement of electrical resistance to a constant current of 0.001 Ohm to 100 kOhm;
- The standard deviation of the measurement result does not exceed 0.22•10-7 Ohm;
- Extended uncertainty (3.7 ÷ 5.4)•10-7 ohms with coverage factor k = 2, confidence level P = 0.95;
- Not excluded systematic error 7•10-7 Ohm
Limits of permissible relative error of measurements:
- in the range 10 kΩ ÷ 10 kΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 20 V not more than 0.02 ppm
- in the range 10 kΩ ÷ 100 kΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 50 V not more than 0.1 ppm
- in the range of 100 kΩ ÷ 1 MΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 110 V not more than 0.1 ppm
- in the range 1 MΩ ÷ 10 MΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 110 V not more than 0.1 ppm
- in the range of 10 MΩ ÷ 100 MΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 110 V not more than 0.1 ppm
- in the range of 100 MΩ ÷ 1 GΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 110 V not more than 0.1 ppm
- in the range up to 10 GΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 110 V not more than 20 ppm
- in the range up to 100 GΩ at a voltage of 10 ÷ 110 V not more than 200 ppm
- in the range up to 1 Tm at a voltage of 10 ÷ 110 V not more than 500 ppm
Sources of traceability:
Calibration and measurement capabilities of the standard are confirmed through traceability to the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (Calibration Certificate No.91).
The standard is designed to reproduce a unit of electrical resistance to direct current, for storing and transferring its size to measuring instruments in accordance with the state verification scheme for the purpose of metrological provision of means of measuring electrical resistance.
Due to the fact that the electrical resistance is one of the main in the electrical circuit and affects the safety of operation, which must be taken into account in the calculation, installation and operation of power and electrical devices, as well as the park of means of measuring electrical resistance is used broadly. For today in the Republic of Kazakhstan for the measurement of electrical resistance use resistors, box and measures of electrical resistance, megaohmmeters, multimeters, calibrators, bridges of direct current, shunt resistance used in such industries as power engineering, communications, machine building, machine-tool engineering.
Location: Reference Center, Astana